WP Extra offers over a dozen easy to use fixes and functions for your WordPress site.
== Description ==
❤ This is a simple and perfect tool to use as your website’s functionality plugin. Awesome !!!
== Disable Gutenberg
Disables the new Gutenberg Editor
== Customize MCE editor (Ex: Justify, Font Size)
We removed WordPress’s default editor useless controls and added more useful controls.
== Auto Save Images PRO
Downloading automatically image from a post to gallery
== Publish Button
Making it stick to the bottom of the page when scrolling down the page
== Clone Post / Page PRO
Creates post clone as a draft and redirects then to the edit post screen
== Do Not Copy PRO
Restrict user to copy content & disable mouse right click
== SEO Images PRO
Automatically set the image Title, Alt-Text, Caption & Description upload
== HTTPS (SSL) PRO
Adds https and removing http & https from links
== Login URL PRO
Change Admin Login URL (wp-admin & wp-login.php)
== Add .html to Page PRO
== Hide admin bar from front end for non admin?
== Installation ==
You can install the WP Extra from your WordPress Dashboard or manually via FTP.
= From WordPress Dashboard =
1. Navigate to ‘Plugins -> Add New’ from your WordPress dashboard.
2. Search for `WP Extra` and install it.
3. Activate the plugin from Plugins menu.
4. Configure the plugin’s settings
= Manual Installation =
1. Download the plugin file: `wp-extra.zip`
2. Unzip the file
3. Upload the`wp-extra.zip` folder to your `/wp-content/plugins` directory (do not rename the folder)
4. Activate the plugin from Plugins menu.
5. Configure the plugin’s settings
== Screenshots ==
== Changelog ==
= 2.0 =
* Initial release